We are looking for a Senior Automation Electrical Engineer to join our dynamic team.
What you will work on:
- Lead the procurement process for building automation systems in HVDC stations.
- Understand end-customer requirements and evaluate sub-supplier technical solutions.
- Engage in technical discussions and reviews at a profound level.
- Negotiate terms and conditions, including delivery schedules and information exchange plans.
- Ensure alignment with the overall project schedule and requirements.
- Manage system integration of automation systems from various suppliers.
- Shape and evaluate technical requirements and offers in automation systems.
What You Bring:
- Minimum of six (6) years of relevant work experience, including leadership/management.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in a relevant field or another technical degree with over 15 years of relevant work experience.
- Proficient in English.
- Expertise in procurement of building automation systems.
- Strong knowledge of system integration for automation systems.
- Experience with larger systems such as ABB, Siemens, GE, etc.
- Programming skills not mandatory but beneficial.
- Competence in sub-supplier management.
- Ability to interpret and shape technical requirements.
- Proficiency in evaluating and comparing technical offers in automation systems.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV to email@example.com