We are looking for a Senior Recruiter to join our dynamic team.
What you will work on:
- Engage in consultative interactions with Hiring Managers (HMs) to understand job requirements.
- Exercise judgment to determine the appropriate sourcing channels (e.g., referral campaigns, engaging sourcing team, etc.).
- Manage hiring processes using effective strategies to ensure the highest quality of hires.
- Develop a network of people, teams, and processes to maintain a strong pipeline of qualified candidates.
- Source candidates directly from the marketplace and cultivate candidate pools within specific market streams.
- Collaborate with HMs to create robust selection processes using innovative techniques and tools.
- Coordinate interviews with HMs or defined panels.
- Screen and interview applicants in line with job requirements and oversee reference checks as needed.
- Develop job offers in compliance with approved guidelines, negotiate offers, and finalize onboarding dates with candidates.
- Maintain ongoing interaction and engagement with candidates until onboarding.
- Ensure compliance with document tracking requirements in accordance with defined guidelines and audit requirements that align with local labor codes.
- Partner with and provide support for employment advertising campaigns, college recruiting, and career development programs as requested, with support from the talent attraction team.
- Collaborate with team members on specific project-based hiring requirements or campaigns when needed.
- Cultivate and manage consultative relationships with hiring managers, candidates, and other teams and partners, such as Sourcing, PX, C&B, etc.
What you bring:
- Capable of efficient communication with candidates and stakeholders using templates, actively participates in meetings, and seeks support from senior team members.
- Supports the team in impacting prioritized roles with assistance from other team members. Can identify trends in data to aid the team’s delivery. Responsible for daily updates in the ATS and managing candidates through the process.
- Open to mentorship and feedback, actively seeks mentorship, shadows, and displays a willingness to learn.
- Balances the needs of multiple stakeholders, anticipates their requirements, and ensures that efforts align with both internal and external stakeholder needs. Understands talent hub scores (post training) and follows instructions to improve or maintain scores.
- Understands the scope of their role and can follow the plans and strategies set by leaders in the team.
- Demonstrates Building Trust, Self-Development, Driving Results, and Collaborative skills.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org