We are looking for a Senior System Designer to join our dynamic team.
What you will work on:
- Collaborate with a team of system designers in the automotive industry.
- Act as a bridge between central requirements setting teams and component/ECU teams.
- Maintain baseline requirements and ensure their implementation across components/ECUs.
- Facilitate effective communication between central teams, ECU teams, and other stakeholders.
- Handle test cases and specifications from central teams.
What you bring:
- Two to six years of experience in requirements management.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English .
- Fluency in Swedish for effective communication within the team.
- Meritorious experiences in embedded development processes, SystemWeaver application, vehicle standards (e.g., AUTOSAR, ISO 26262), vehicle regulations (e.g., SUMS/R156 & CSMS/R155), and communication protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, CAN, LIN).
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV to email@example.com