We are looking for a Senior UI Developer to join our dynamic team.
What you will work on:
- Actively participate in the development of the next-generation vehicle infotainment solutions.
- Utilize strong skills in UI, graphics, and 3D programming to enhance the user interface.
- Work with technologies like OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, and OpenGL Shader Language (GLSL).
- Contribute to projects involving Augmented Reality.
- Collaborate using programming languages such as C++, Java, and Kotlin.
- Develop automated unit and integration tests to ensure software quality.
- Engage with Android Framework and Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
- Interface with Vehicle HAL and Android EVS HAL.
- Work on projects related to SOME/IP.
- Contribute in environments like QNX and Linux development.
- Utilize version control with Git and Gerrit.
What You Bring:
- Strong expertise in UI, graphics, and 3D programming.
- Proficiency in OpenGL, OpenGL ES, Vulkan, and OpenGL Shader Language (GLSL).
- Experience with Augmented Reality is a plus.
- Programming skills in C++, Java, or Kotlin.
- Familiarity with automated unit and integration test development.
- Knowledge of Android Framework and Android Open Source Project (AOSP).
- Understanding of Vehicle HAL and Android EVS HAL.
- Exposure to SOME/IP technology.
- Comfortable working in QNX and Linux development environments.
- Version control experience with Git and Gerrit.
If this sounds interesting, please send your CV to email@example.com